Monday, February 2, 2009

TOMORROW

TOMORROW - Translate
What I feared, happened
The feeling that yesterday was asleep
Today touches by my being
Finding its place, wanting to revive
A far place brought me the love
Like a storm, flooded my world
Not asked and not leaving, please
In my heart in deep sleep
My flight was discarded
I just fell in the abyss of feeling
I was treating the injured but yet perhaps It was even the time of rebirth
I confess I had not prepared
To tackle something so strong
Not appreciate the helplessness
I did not want to experience such luck
I can break myself into a thousand pieces
I could go to another world.
But what I feel in your arms
Is much deeper
I want the most real
In his mind and in his soul
While away and not knowing his whereabouts
I waited for you calmly
Everything in life has its way
Nothing is by chance
The moments it has lived
Already involved me excited
Can I say something invides?
Soul has no age
If today we cannot live our poem
Tomorrow who knows, will become reality.
...

1 comment: