Saturday, February 7, 2009

TEARS

The wise exist in the whole place
Think and reflect, others less so
But anyone that I know
Can explain the real value of tears
Many told me they are certain Tears help us to clean our souls
Others to apologize and also say
Tears sadden the heart slightly
Then I asked the teachers
Guides of human souls
Nobody knew how to answer me
Tears are something mundane
So I continued my search
I wanted to know the truth
A priest told me strongly
Sorrow is like the fruit of evil
The monk replied to me with his reason
Tears are the cause and effect of the illumination
The spiritist, in turn, said with emotion
Tears are obtained through reincarnation
Among so many different opinions, I met an atheist That replied to me
Tears are from science of one who is ill
It is reflected in the body of someone who is upset
Believers cry liabilities
Convinced that it is will of God
But still are apprehensive
In time to say goodbye.
In the midst of so many answers short,
wise or given without thinking I decided in my heart, after a lot time
To just stop to ask
I discovered that tears are good and bad that it is the balance of nature you can cry for joy or not And so attract the sadness or happiness
I realized to cry Does not solve what I have to resolve But if he tear all, they said I should let it fall Who knows this way Find the answer to my mind What is the reason for tears, God bless I will never ask
...

No comments:

Post a Comment