Monday, February 2, 2009

The Chosen

I lost my dream on the way
I walked, I looked
But it was gone
I tried to dream again
A new dream, different
Find a way to override my mind
But did not find this new place.
And I was
Again
Alone
I have chosen this road thankless
Trying to find the dream that I lost
Just found the thorns
And the eyes of neighbors averse
For a moment
Distract me, and I shrink
Without more from
You, Soul that still do not know
But that desire from the beginning
Tell me what is the price
To be paid by present size?
How much thorns I run?
How wrong ways I follow shortcuts?
How much time, I’ll regret?
And I will not even mind the price that I pay!
I have the pleasure to say that I am a woman
Not hand me any way
Where I have been
Even if the path is confused I do not rest on my walk
Even if I am wrong
Even doing that does not want
I am woman
And I live what is have to be lived
If someone has the courage that I have
I doubt
Because people are made of glass
And I a polished diamond
For life, the pain and by love
Not yet lived.
Where are you, my Chosen?

No comments:

Post a Comment